These decadent bites taste like a tropical cheesecake and take next to no time to whip up. One bliss ball equals one serve.
Makes eight bliss balls
Energy: 123kcal. (516kJ)
Fat: 75% (9g)
Protein: 15% (4g)
Carbohydrate: 10% (2g net carbs)
Prep Time: 5 mins.
Cook Time: nil.
75g desiccated coconut, plus extra to roll
100g cream cheese
30g Keto-Fit Whey Protein, vanilla flavour
10g Keto-Fit Digestive Fibre, pineapple flavour
1 squeezes lemon juice
1 pinch lemon zest, grated
20g erythritol-based sweetener
5mL vanilla extract
- Combine the coconut, whey protein, digestive fibre and lemon zest; and stir well to combine.
- Dissolve the sweetener (approx. 2 tb) in 2 tablespoons of boiling water, then stir through the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Add the cream cheese and lemon juice mix to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Using slightly damp hands, roll the mix into eight bliss balls.
- Roll in extra desiccated coconut, then chill for at least 30-60 minutes prior to serving.