Is there any combination better than peanut butter and chocolate? Hmmm… maybe only peanut butter, chocolate, and coffee! These mocha-flavoured bites are the perfect mid-afternoon pick-me-up. One bliss ball equals one serve.
Makes six bliss balls
Energy: 182cal. (763kJ)
Fat: 65% (14g)
Protein: 23% (10g)
Carbohydrate: 12% (4g net carbs)
Prep Time: 5 mins.
Cook Time: nil.
10g erythritol-based sweetener
15g cocoa powder
10g Keto-Fit Coffee
30g Keto-Fit Whey Protein, chocolate flavour
90g natural peanut butter
50g crushed peanuts
- Start by dissolving the sweetener (approx. 3 tsp) into a tablespoon of boiling water.
- Combine the cocoa (approx. 2 tb) and coffee powders with the whey protein and stir to combine.
- Add the water mixture and the peanut butter (approx. ¼ cup) and combine well.
- Use slightly damp hands to form into six bliss balls.
- Roll in crushed peanuts (approx. 1/3 cup) then refrigerate for 30-60 minutes to set.