Mousse made in minutes—perfect! Feel free to swap out the raspberries for other low-sugar berries, or dust with extra cocoa and sprinkle with a tiny bit of sea salt for a salted version!
Makes one serve
Energy: 699kcal. (2926kJ)
Fat: 76% (58g)
Protein: 17% (29g)
Carbohydrate: 7% (10g net carbs)
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 5 mins.
75mL coconut milk, full-fat
15g erythritol-based sweetener
30g Keto-Fit Whey Protein, chocolate flavour
10g cocoa powder, unsweetened
2ml vanilla extract
1 pinch sea salt
100mL heavy whipping cream
25g fresh raspberries
- Add the coconut milk to a small saucepan, and sprinkle gelatine (approx. 1 tsp) over the top. Leave to soak, whisking regularly to ensure gelatine doesn’t clump together.
- Add the sweetener (approx. 2 tb) and the protein powder, then gently heat the saucepan over a low heat, whisking constantly until all powders are completely dissolved. Remove from the heat and whisk through the cocoa (approx. 1 ½ tb), vanilla extract (approx. 1/2 tsp) and sea salt.
- Meanwhile, pour the whipping cream into a chilled bowl and beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Spoon out 1-2 tablespoons and set aside in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Ensure that the coconut milk mixture has cooled, then fold it through the remaining cream.
- Transfer mousse to your serving glass and refrigerate for half an hour, or until set.
- To serve, top with the reserved cream as well as the raspberries.