Grab an oven-safe ramekin and make yourself this old favourite—with less than ten grams of carbs!
Makes one serve
Energy: 746kcal. (3123kJ)
Fat: 76% (65g)
Protein: 16% (30g)
Carbohydrate: 8% (8g net carbs)
Prep Time: 5 mins.
Cook Time: 20 mins.
- 25g almond meal
- 20g Keto-Fit Whey Protein, vanilla flavour
- 15g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 10g erythritol-based sweetener
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 extra-large egg
- 40mL coconut milk
- 40mL coconut oil, melted
- 2mL vanilla extract
- 60mL boiling water
- 1 tb of cream or coconut cream to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°
- In a bowl, combine the almond meal (approx. ¼. Cup), whey protein, half the cocoa powder (1tb), half the sweetener (1 ½ tsp), the baking powder, and the sea salt; then mix to combine.
- In a second bowl, combine the wet ingredients—that’s the egg, the coconut milk (approx. 2 tb), the coconut oil (approx. 2 tb), and the vanilla (approx. ½ tsp)—and whisk together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well to combine, then transfer to a greased ramekin.
- Whisk the remaining cocoa and sweetener with 60mL boiling water, then carefully pour the sauce over the pudding and transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy with a tablespoon of cream or coconut cream.