- Olive oil spray
- 4 medium zucchini, chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 cups of salt-reduced chicken strck
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- ¾ cup reduced fat milk
- ½ cup reduced fat natural yoghurt
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Spray a large saucepan with oil. Add zucchini I, spring onions and garlic and cook stirring for 3-4 minutes until tender. Pour in stock, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 8-10 minutes. Add peas and cook a further 2 minutes. Remove from heat and puree soup with a handheld blender or food processor until smooth.
- Return to the saucepan, stir in milk and gently simmer for 3-4 minutes until hot, do not boil.
- Combine yoghurt, mint and lime juice and pepper.
- Serve soup in bowls and finish with a swirl of minted yoghurt.
NUTRIENTS PER SERVE
Energy (cal) 60; Protein 4g; Total fat 1.5g; Saturated fat 0.5g; Carbohydrate 7g; Sugars 5g; Dietary fibre 2g; Sodium 261mg; Calcium 80mg; Iron 1mg.
Sent in by Jade Phillips, NSW