- 1 lb tuna, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 medium garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- salt and black pepper
- Preheat a stainless steel frying pan over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Rub tuna with 1 TBS fresh lemon juice and season with salt and black pepper.
- Put tuna in heated pan. Cook tuna on each side for about 1½ minutes. Remove from pan, and place on a plate.
- Add rest of ingredients to pan in order given, and cook for about 1 minute. Pour over tuna and serve.