- 2 150g red snapper fillets
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 small head bok choy
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tsp canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan, combine the curry paste, coconut milk and brown sugar. Cook over low heat until it thickens slightly, about 10 minutes, and add half of the lime juice.
- Chop the bok choy into bite-size pieces and steam until it’s slightly tender but still firm.
- Put the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add salt and pepper to the fish fillets and place them, skin side down, in the pan. Cook for five minutes, until skin is crisp and golden. Flip and cook for three minutes, until the fish flakes with gentle prodding from a fork.
- Remove the fillets from the pan and immediately add the shiitakes, bok choy and remaining lime juice. Cook for three minutes. Divide the vegetables between two plates, place a fillet on top of each, and drizzle the curry sauce around the fish.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING
1630 kilojoules; 45 grams protein; 23g carbohydrates; 14g fat (7g saturated)
Sent in by Bruce – Sydney