- 4 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 200g low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond flakes, toasted
- Arrange orange slices on a dinner plate.
- Drizzle the honey and oil over to cover evenly.
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Mix the yoghurt and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the almonds over the oranges and serve with the yoghurt.
Energy 760 kJ (183 Cals)
– saturated 1.1g
– sugars 19.3g
Dietary Fibre 2.1g