- 250g cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 120g Berries (blackberry/raspberry)
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 Cup water
- Pinch of Salt
- Veg Oil Spray
- Combine cottage cheese and eggs.
- Add the flour, pinch of salt and baking powder until combined into a thick batter.
- Preheat small non stick fry pan over medium heat. Spray with the oil spray. Add small dollops of mix to the pan and cook until both sides are golden brown. (They are ready to flip when air bubbles start to appear on the surface).
- Place on a tray and keep warm (100C) in oven until all are cooked.
- Chop your berries finely and place in small saucepan with 1 cup water and sugar and simmer until reduced.
- Serve warmed pikelets onto plates, pour over berry sauce and serve immediately.
Energy per 100g: 388kJ – 92Cal
Fat per 100g: 2.0g