Who’s eligible to enter this Challenge?
1. Persons over the age of 18 years may enter the FatBlaster Challenge by filling out the Sign Up form and Questionnaire on www.fatblaster.com.au
2. Eligibility to participate is subject to the rules and regulations of the state or country where each competitor lives as applicable to participation in contests.
3. Employees of PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd or affiliated companies, are not eligible to become finalists.
How to enter
1. Information on “Sign up form” form part of these conditions of entry. Follow the instructions in the “Sign Up Form” before getting started with the Challenge. Fill out all details in the sign up form along with the questions and video upload. Video files must be less than 55MB in size. Larger size video files will be rejected.
2. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd will not be responsible for misplaced or lost entries.
1. Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. The challenge is limited to up to 20 contestants as selected by PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd
3. Contestants will complete the challenge over 10 consecutive weeks commencing on Monday 30th June, 2014
4. Any contestant that provides false weight or claims will be disqualified.
5. To remain eligible and stay in the challenge, you must log your progress weekly on your profile page within the FatBlaster website
6. Video Upload – in order to be eligible for the program you must upload a 30 second video of yourself with the front page of that day’s daily newspaper explaining why you should be in the 2014 FatBlaster challenge and then upload photos once weekly, in the same clothes and same pose..
7. Should you be selected to partake in the FatBlaster Challenge, your participation in the challenge is not valid until you have uploaded your video.
8. Submission of your completed Entry Form shall be deemed your acceptance of the Rules and Regulations (as may be amended) and your voluntary transfer to PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd of all right, title, and interest, including copyright, of your video, photos and questionnaire answers.
9. FatBlaster challenge questionnaires and results or scores are confidential and will not be disclosed.
10. Consult your physician or health care provider before commencing any new exercise, nutrition, or supplementation program, particularly if you suffer from any medical condition or regularly use prescription or over-the-counter medications.
11. To the extent permitted by law, PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd, its authorized distributors and related companies including the directors, officers, and employees of any of them will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the Challenge.
12. Contestants must notify PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd in writing of any changes of address or phone number or health conditions.
13. Completed “sign up forms” must be received by PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd on or before the 18 May, 2014. Any submissions after that date will not be accepted.
14. Video, and subsequent photos, weight and questionnaires must be submitted each week by the following dates 30/06/2014, 07/07/2014, 14/07/2014, 21/07/2014, 28/07/2014, 04/08/2014, 11/08/2014, 18/08/2014, 25/08/2014, 01/09/2014.
15. Please wear the same type of clothing in the video, as well as the photos throughout the Challenge. Try to get the highest quality photos you can. All photos you send in become the property of PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd and will not be returned.
16. FatBlaster Challenge packages will be sent throughout the challenge. The contents of these packages are at the discretion of the company. The total value of these packages is $1,000, recommended retail price.
17. Contestants must be available during the week commencing the 16/06/2014 and 23/06/2014 for pre-Challenge filming. Exact dates and times will be specified by Pharmacare Laboratories Pty Ltd and must be adhered to by contestants.
18. Contestants must be available during the week commencing the 15/09/2014 for post challenge filming. Exact dates and times will be specified by Pharmacare Laboratories Pty Ltd and must be adhered to by contestants.
19. PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd reserve the right to interpret these rules and, if necessary, to amend the rules at its sole discretion and without notice to individual competitors. Any amendments to the rules or changes in prizes will be published online at www.fatblaster.com.au . Rule interpretations and all judging decisions are final. We reserve the right to end the CHallenge or remove participants from the Challenge for any reason. All information and materials submitted become the sole and exclusive property of PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd.