Who’s eligible to enter this Challenge?
1. Persons over the age of 18 years may enter the FatBlaster Challenge by filling out the Sign Up form and Questionnaire on www.fatblaster.com.au
2. Eligibility to participate is subject to the rules and regulations of the state or country where each competitor lives as applicable to participation in contests.
3. Employees of PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd or affiliated companies, are not eligible to become finalists.
How to enter
1. Information on “Sign up form” form part of these conditions of entry. Follow the instructions in the “Sign Up Form” before getting started with the challenge. Fill out all details in the sign up form along with the questions and photo upload.
2. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd will not be responsible for misplaced or lost entries.
1. Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. The challenge is limited to the 10 contestants selected by PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd
3. Contestants will complete the challenge over 10 weeks.
4. Any contestant that provides false weight or claims will be disqualified.
5. To remain eligible and stay in the challenge, you must log your progress weekly on you profile page within the FatBlaster website
6. Photo Upload – in order to be eligible for the program you must upload a photo of yourself with the front page of that day’s daily newspaper and then photos once weekly. In the same clothes and same pose.
7. Your participation in the challenge is not valid until you have uploaded your current photo and will remain valid as long as a photo and weight are submitted each week.
8. Submission of your completed Entry Form shall be deemed your acceptance of the Rules and Regulations (as may be amended) and your voluntary transfer to PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd of all right, title, and interest, including copyright, in your photographs and questionnaire answers.
9. FatBlaster challenge questionnaires and scores are confidential and will not be disclosed.
10. Consult your physician or health care provider before commencing any new exercise, nutrition, or supplementation program, particularly if you suffer from any medical condition or regularly use prescription or over-the-counter medications..
11. To the extent permitted by law, PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd, its authorized distributors and related companies including the directors, officers, and employees of any of them will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the Challenge.
12. Contestants must notify PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd in writing of any changes of address or phone number or health conditions.
13. Completed “sign up forms” must be received by PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd on or before 9 June 2013. Any submissions after that date will not be accepted.
14. Photos, weight and questionnaires must be submitted each week by the following dates 17/6/13, 24/6/13, 1/7/13, 8/7/13, 15/7/13, 22/7/13, 29/7/13, 5/8/13, 12/8/13 and 19/8/13.
15. Please wear the same type of clothing in the ‘Before’ and ‘After’ photos. Shorts are fine – please no posing trunks, briefs or g-strings. Try to get the highest quality photos you can. All photos you send in become the property of PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd and will not be returned.
16. FatBlaster Challenge packages will be sent throughout the challenge. The contents of these packages are at the discretion of the company. The total value of each of these packages is $1,000, recommended retail price.
17. PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd reserve the right to interpret these rules and, if necessary, to amend the rules at its sole discretion and without notice to individual competitors. Any amendments to the rules or changes in prizes will be published online at www.fatblaster.com.au . Rule interpretations and all judging decisions are final. All information and materials submitted become the sole and exclusive property of PharmaCare Laboratories Pty Ltd.